Tax and Accounting Resources
We have included some links below to help answer some frequently asked questions about federal, state, and local tax issues. For more specific inquiries, please contact Lee CPAs & Associates LLC directly at (847) 850-5300.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- SBA Coronavirus Relief Options
- Paycheck Protection Program Information Sheet and Frequently Asked Questions
- Paycheck Protection Program Borrower Application Form
- Payroll Protection SBA Loan Calculator (CARES Act)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- SBA Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Instructions for Quickbooks Desktop about Paying Employees and National Sick Leave and Applying a Credit to Payroll Taxes
- Form 1040-ES Payment Voucher
- Many questions can be answered by the IRS web site
- Where is my Federal refund?
- IRS Publication 583-Starting a Business and Keeping Records
- IRS Publication 587-Business Use of Your Home
- IRS Publication 463-Travel, Entertainment, Gift, and Car Expenses
- IRS Publication 334-Tax Guide for Small Business
- IRS Employer ID Numbers (EIN) – Do You Need an EIN?
- IRS Withholding Calculator
Lee CPAs & Associates LLC
1020 Milwaukee Ave #305
Deerfield, IL 60015
Serving the Chicago Area and Northwest Suburbs Including Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Deerfield, Highland Park, Northbrook Designed By Tributary Group, Inc. | © Copyright 2022
The Internal Revenue Service requires us to inform you that any tax advice contained in this correspondence cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or for promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.