Tax and Accounting Resources
We have included some links below to help answer some frequently asked questions about federal, state, and local tax issues. For more specific inquiries, please contact Scott, Horewitch, Pidgeon & Abrams, LLC directly at (847) 850-5300.
- 2017 Instructions for Form 1099-MISC
- Many questions can be answered by the IRS web site
- Where is my Federal refund?
- I can’t pay my Federal taxes, what do I do?
- IRS Audit Guidelines for Direct Sellers
- IRS Publication 583-Starting a Business and Keeping Records
- IRS Publication 587-Business Use of Your Home
- IRS Publication 463-Travel, Entertainment, Gift, and Car Expenses
- IRS Publication 334-Tax Guide for Small Business
- IRS Employer ID Numbers (EIN) – Do You Need an EIN?
- IRS Withholding Calculator
Serving the Chicago Area and Northwest Suburbs Including Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Deerfield, Highland Park, Northbrook Designed By Tributary Group, Inc. | © Copyright 2017
The Internal Revenue Service requires us to inform you that any tax advice contained in this correspondence cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or for promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.